Every year we like to take the pulse of the readers by conducting a reader survey. Well, it’s that time again! So…We’d appreciate it very much if you could help us out and take this confidential 17-question survey. We know, that seems like a lot of questions, but the vast majority require just one-click to answer. […]
In case you didn’t know, Linda’s brother had an affair, divorced his wife and married his affair partner. They claimed they were ‘soul mates’ and she made his life wonderful, made him feel young again, yada, yada. Now we see signs that the honeymoon phase is coming to an end. We only see him and his […]
By Sarah P. My husband asked me to sit down and start the show “The Last Man On Earth” with him. He had read the reviews and told me others viewers liked it. I loved the first and second episodes, but in the third episode, I became so irrationally angry that I could not continue […]
POST UPDATE: So it finally happened. After more than 6 years, I ran into the OW. Well sort of. Just about every day at some point, me and my faithful dog head out for about a 3-mile hike on some trails at a county park near our home. It’s been hot as hell around here […]
After an affair is discovered, in most cases a metamorphosis begins for the unfaithful spouse. Up until that time he/she may have been carrying on as if nothing was going on. They were stealthy in their ways and they thought they would never get caught. Then it happens. The affair is discovered. It could have […]
It seems that most betrayed spouses never really get a true heartfelt, genuine apology after the affair from the unfaithful spouse. Sure, they may get the standard “I’m sorry” but it seems as though they usually hear those two words much too often as the cheater continues their lies and poor behavior. This post is […]
by Sarah P. While we all know this intuitively, I wanted to provide an example of how insane a man can become when he is having an affair. While reading the Chicago-land news today, I came across an absolutely horrifying example of this. It really drove the point home. But, before I get into it, […]
As you are all aware, the holidays are right around the corner. This has always been a special time for me and for our family. Doug and I have such special memories of our whole family coming together at our house on Christmas day for lots of food, drink and merry-making. Well, we just found […]
Below you will find some statements that people have made when asked: What do you feel is the least productive thing you did after discovering the affair? Hopefully, you will find these statements somewhat enlightening. Please add your own thoughts in the comment section below the post. The least productive thing I did after the […]
I received an email the other day from a young man I’ve been mentoring for the last few months. I thought it might be helpful, enlightening and inspirational to some of you. A little background first… His fiancé was having an affair with her boss. She was deep in the fog and the affair fantasy. […]
Search Our Site
This short guide tells you what you need to know to survive the affair, heal yourself and emerge on the other side a stronger person.
- It’s Tough To Stop an Emotional Affair March 15, 2011
- When the Other Woman Becomes the Wife September 6, 2012
- Real Reasons the Emotional Affair Happened February 2, 2012
- Staying After Cheating: Is It the Right Thing to Do? October 11, 2016
- The Runaway Spouse Syndrome July 18, 2017
- How Does A Betrayed Spouse Heal from Cheating? July 5, 2013
- Open House Discussion August 28, 2013
- Does the Other Woman Play A Role In an Affair or Does the Blame Land Solely on the Cheating Husbands? YOU Decide July 19, 2016
- Will Your Partner Have an Affair Again? – The Million Dollar Question September 19, 2017
- Understanding Why You Had Your Affair – The Simple 5-Step Process September 12, 2017
- Staying Married For the Kids: Is it worth it? September 5, 2017
- Summary of the 2017 Reader Survey August 29, 2017
- To Catch A Cheating Spouse: Why Hiring A Professional Is Sometimes Necessary August 22, 2017
- The 2017 Emotional Affair Journey Reader Survey August 15, 2017
- The Case of the Magazine Subscription – You Decide August 8, 2017
- Playing the Double Fool: Mistaking Enabling and Codependence for Lovingkindness August 1, 2017
- Angela: We've all seen some Karma at work at some point i...
- Danni: something is wrong in the home already-and it is ...
- Dawn: Wow. I like the home wrecking whore part. True wor...
- TheFirstWife: Will my H cheat again? Not if he wants to kee...
- Christina: She is right not to support the home wrecking whor...
- Christina: amen...so glad to see people telling the truth.......
- Christina: Exactly Tonja! well said...the justifications of ...
- Christina: Wrong you are...a home wrecker is exactly what the...
- Affair Recovery
- Affair Signs
- After the Affair
- Catch a Cheating Spouse
- Dealing with Infidelity
- Emotional Affairs
- Ending an Affair
- Forgiving Infidelity
- Healing From Infidelity
- Marriage Building
- Our Emotional Affair Story
- Preventing Infidelity
- Save Your Marriage
- Self Help
- Sex and Marriage
- Surviving an Affair
- The Unfaithful