By Sarah P. Take your power back with this handy guide on how you can use technology to your advantage to catch a cheater in the act… The technology boom that has happened in the last ten years is a paradox because it is a blessing and a curse. This boom has blessed society in […]
This week Bella Ryan was kind enough to write a guest post for us offering her observations and opinions on the possible reasons why people cheat. Thanks Bella! Cheating on Your Spouse – Understanding the Dilemma Did you know that more than 50% of people in committed relationships cheat on each other? What’s more astounding […]
The other day a young woman, who just discovered her husband’s affair a couple of months ago, shared some of her story with us. One thing she mentioned is that she is having this incredible urge to snoop on her husband. Primarily by checking out his phone and computer every chance she gets. Snooping after […]
One thing that we’re somewhat surprised about is the number of people who we communicate with whose spouse has had an online affair. No physical connection whatsoever. And when we say no physical connection, we mean that the affair relationship is carried out completely over the Internet. They almost never meet in person – though […]
A woman apparently felt her affair was hidden safely in her phone, but another person witnessed the infidelity and decided to do something about it. We came across a story that has recently gone viral and wanted to run it past you guys to get your opinions and perhaps spark some conversation. Here’s the story… […]
Love him or hate him, Dr. Phil has some entertaining and interesting shows at times and he pulls no punches. The other day while searching for content for the Higher Healing area, we ran across the videos below: Inside the Mind of a Mistress Part 1 & Part 2. The premise of the show is […]
You may not even realize that you’re doing it. Spying is usually portrayed in books and movies as either James Bond-like heroics or crazy and paranoid behavior. You probably don’t see yourself as either of these extremes, but it’s possible that you are spying on your spouse…and damaging your fragile relationship in the process. Spying […]
Since it’s Memorial Day, we thought we’d take a day off and run this guest post from Sheri Meyers on how to confront a cheating spouse. Linda has blogged before about how to confront a cheating spouse and the other person based on her own ideas, but we thought this would be a good resource […]
It’s the time of year for good cheer, and one aspect of that cheer is the office Christmas party. Apparently, these parties are quite a popular time for workplace infidelity to occur. I’m almost certain that the two biggest reasons for this are the presence of alcohol and the absence of the cheater’s spouse at […]
This weekend we received an email from a person who has some serious suspicions about her husband and the possibility that he is having an emotional affair with one of his co-workers. She really didn’t have any hard evidence – just a gut feeling. She was questioning whether or not she should confront her […]
Search Our Site
This short guide tells you what you need to know to survive the affair, heal yourself and emerge on the other side a stronger person.
- It’s Tough To Stop an Emotional Affair March 15, 2011
- When the Other Woman Becomes the Wife September 6, 2012
- Real Reasons the Emotional Affair Happened February 2, 2012
- Staying After Cheating: Is It the Right Thing to Do? October 11, 2016
- How Does A Betrayed Spouse Heal from Cheating? July 5, 2013
- Open House Discussion August 28, 2013
- Does the Other Woman Play A Role In an Affair or Does the Blame Land Solely on the Cheating Husbands? YOU Decide July 19, 2016
- Discussion: Why Do Men and Women Cheat? October 5, 2011
- The 8 Pillars of Trust – Ways the Unfaithful Spouse Can Help Rebuild Trust July 25, 2017
- The Runaway Spouse Syndrome July 18, 2017
- Open ‘Mic’ Discussion #28 July 11, 2017
- Affair Trauma Part 3: What I Learned at the Gottman Affair Trauma Seminar July 4, 2017
- What to Do After a Failed Confrontation? You Decide! June 27, 2017
- Affair Trauma Part 2: Can’t Fight This Feeling Anymore June 20, 2017
- What Were You Thinking? Did You Think of Me? June 13, 2017
- Trauma Series Part One: PTSD and Affairs June 6, 2017
- Shifting Impressions: And on and on it goes....with the stupidity, Sator...
- Shifting Impressions: Satori That's a really big shift.....hang on to ...
- Satori: Bravo! Here are a couple of classics I heard: ...
- Satori: Hi Shifting Impressions, I believe it. I've h...
- Shifting Impressions: Yup...best laugh of the day, TryingHard!!!...
- TryingHard: LOL SI-- OK so I pasted your response and I'm go...
- Shifting Impressions: Satori This site is the best life line ever.........
- Shifting Impressions: TryingHard Your question made me go back and look...
- Affair Signs
- After the Affair
- Catch a Cheating Spouse
- Dealing with Infidelity
- Emotional Affairs
- Ending an Affair
- Forgiving Infidelity
- Healing From Infidelity
- Marriage Building
- Our Emotional Affair Story
- Preventing Infidelity
- Save Your Marriage
- Self Help
- Sex and Marriage
- Surviving an Affair