I have another short video hot off the press to show you today. I found that the statistics that expert, Whitney Casey, noted were quite interesting:
- 48% of men cheated because they were not feeling emotionally connected to their spouses.
- 66% of those men who cheated never thought that they would have cheated, and are feeling guilty that they have.
- 77% of cheating men tend to hang out with other cheaters.
- 40% cheated with a co-worker.
- And surprisingly…Only 12% of the men who cheated thought their mistress was better looking than their wife.
What stands out from these numbers and the rest of the video is the importance of couples to work hard on the emotional aspects of their marriage. The cause of marital affairs aren’t necessarily due to a man (or woman) simply wanting to have sex with a hot woman (or man). It is caused more often by a lack of emotional connection within the marriage or relationship. So instead of working on our waistline or getting breast implants, perhaps we should try talking and listening more!