We’re sure you’ve been waiting with baited breath for the results of our most recent reader survey which we conducted last week. So we’re gonna present that to you here in this rather detailed – and long – post. First of all, we wish to thank everyone who took time out of their busy day to […]
Every year we like to take the pulse of the readers by conducting a reader survey. Well, it’s that time again! So…We’d appreciate it very much if you could help us out and take this 38-question survey. We know, that seems like a lot of questions, but the vast majority require just one-click to answer. Since […]
It’s been a while since our last open mic discussion – where you guys discuss the topics that are most important to you. This is Open Mic #22 and we know there must be some things that are going on that you can either ask questions about, share your experiences – or maybe just do a little […]
At Christmas A man is at his finest towards the finish of the year; He is almost what he should be when the Christmas season’s here; Then he’s thinking more of others than he’s thought the months before, And the laughter of his children is a joy worth toiling for. He is less […]
How about a pre-Christmas discussion? Let’s delve into your affair recovery wishlist during the holiday season. The holidays are here and Christmas is just a few days away and we’re sure that many of you trying to get some last minute shopping done and are hoping for some holiday cheer. Yet at the same time […]
For those of us in the United States, this Thursday is Thanksgiving. Each year around this time we like to focus a discussion topic on things that we can be thankful for. We certainly realize that you may be going through some immense pain and suffering right now, but even in the depths of despair that infidelity […]
It’s been two months since our last open mic discussion – where you guys discuss the topics that are most important to you. This is Open Mic #21 and we know there must be some things that are going on that you can either ask questions about, share your experiences – or maybe just do a […]
It’s that time again for you guys to take control of the topics that are most important to you. This is Open Mic #20 and we know there must be some things that are going on that you can either ask questions about, share your experiences – or maybe just do a little venting. Anyways, […]
Sunday we will be packing up our semi-trusty SUV we call ‘Old Betsy’ in preparation for hitting the road early Monday morning for a two week vacation in New England. Old Betsy is almost 15 years old and has about 202,000 miles on her. She’s seen a good part of this country on the way […]
We have noticed lately that there are many new people who have been visiting our site and who have been making comments and sharing their experiences. Since our reader base does tend to change frequently, we thought now would be a good time to repeat a fun exercise that was last done back in January of 2014. […]
Search Our Site
This short guide tells you what you need to know to survive the affair, heal yourself and emerge on the other side a stronger person.
- It’s Tough To Stop an Emotional Affair March 15, 2011
- When the Other Woman Becomes the Wife September 6, 2012
- Real Reasons the Emotional Affair Happened February 2, 2012
- Staying After Cheating: Is It the Right Thing to Do? October 11, 2016
- How Does A Betrayed Spouse Heal from Cheating? July 5, 2013
- Open House Discussion August 28, 2013
- Does the Other Woman Play A Role In an Affair or Does the Blame Land Solely on the Cheating Husbands? YOU Decide July 19, 2016
- Discussion: Why Do Men and Women Cheat? October 5, 2011
- Affair Trauma Part 2: Can’t Fight This Feeling Anymore June 20, 2017
- What Were You Thinking? Did You Think of Me? June 13, 2017
- Trauma Series Part One: PTSD and Affairs June 6, 2017
- Codependency: Don’t Fall Into This Trap – 5 Steps to Codependency Recovery May 30, 2017
- Danger Ahead – You Can Live Without Your Spouse, But Not Without Yourself May 23, 2017
- Darling You’ve Got to Let Me Know: Should I stay or should I go? – You Decide May 16, 2017
- Translating Affair Speak – Who Are You and What Have You Done With My Spouse? May 9, 2017
- Open ‘Mic’ Discussion #27 May 2, 2017
- Shifting Impressions: Jeanette.......so encouraging!!!...
- Shifting Impressions: Patti I am so sorry....your story, breaks my hear...
- David: I recently found out that my wife was having an af...
- Patti: Jeanette, So, is his language of love gifts? And ...
- Jeanette: Feel like a sponge because I have no help to offer...
- TheFirstWife: Patti. I am so sorry. I can tell you are confused...
- Patti: I believe my husband is truly remorseful, he is tr...
- Hopefull: Also have you read or even taken the online quiz f...
- Affair Signs
- After the Affair
- Catch a Cheating Spouse
- Dealing with Infidelity
- Emotional Affairs
- Ending an Affair
- Forgiving Infidelity
- Healing From Infidelity
- Marriage Building
- Our Emotional Affair Story
- Preventing Infidelity
- Save Your Marriage
- Self Help
- Sex and Marriage
- Surviving an Affair