Here are some inspirational, marriage and/or infidelity quotes, sayings and phrases that may have special meaning for you.
By Linda & Doug
About a year ago a reader suggested that it would be a good idea for each of us to share some inspiration.
To share some inspirational, marriage and/or infidelity quotes, sayings and phrases that have special meaning for you. Perhaps they are sayings that have helped you through difficult times, motivated you or that you simply just enjoy.
It’s been more than a year when we first did this and since older posts tend to get buried, we thought we would once again “collect” some more inspirational goodies from (and for) all of you.
Here are a couple that the reader enjoyed:
- “Your actions speak so loudly I can’t hear your words.” – from a blog comment
- Her husband referring to the affair as the “Road crash now appearing in the rear view mirror.”
Here are some that we found on the web and from the last time we did this:
- “The cruelest lies are often told in silence.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “It takes two people to create a successful relationship. It only takes one person to make it fail.” – Unknown
- “The person you marry, is not the person you divorce.”- Unknown
- “Those who are faithless know the pleasures of love; it is the faithful who know love’s tragedies.” – Oscar Wilde
- “What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife.” – Rodney Dangerfield
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “The unexamined life is not worth living.” – Socrates
- “Courage: the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.” – Maya Angelou
- “He said the spark between us was gone. So I tasered him. I’ll ask him again when he wakes up.” – Anonymous
…OK, so that should get us started.
Feel free to share what you like – motivational, inspirational, on love, marriage and infidelity quotes, etc.
Linda & Doug