I have another short video hot off the press to show you today. I found that the statistics that expert, Whitney Casey, noted were quite interesting: 48% of men cheated because they were not feeling emotionally connected to their spouses. 66% of those men who cheated never thought that they would have cheated, and are […]
Before this experience I thought I had a pretty good idea about love. I thought love for the most part encompassed the words we said in our wedding vows: “to love, honor and protect for all the days of our lives.” I’ve always been a romantic at heart and really believed that our love would […]
Here is another short video from Dr. Sheri Meyers about what you need to do after the affair. Many of the ideas that she mentions, Linda and I have done, and they do work. Check it out and give it a try.
While surfing the web the other day, I came across the following article which discusses how a study suggests that women have a harder time accepting emotional infidelity, while men have a harder time with sexual infidelity. In our own circumstance, I can attest to the fact that on more than one occasion, Linda has […]
Today we are honored to have Dr. Robert Huizenga, The Infidelity Coach as a guest blogger. Dr. Huizenga has been a Marriage and Family Therapist and Psychotherapist, and has worked with hundreds of couples and thousands of individuals experiencing individual and marital problems (such as affairs). He is the author of “Break Free From the […]
After reading Doug’s post about ending an affair, I decided to write a perceptive from my point of view. I have researched loads of statistics pertaining to people leaving their spouses for their affair partners and just how successful the resulting marriages were. In the book How to Get Him Back from the Other Woman: […]
I am having much difficulty each time I read one of Doug’s posts. For some reason, after reading his last post, I became very emotional and upset and he is having a hard time dealing with this. He doesn’t understand why I become so upset about something that happened a year ago and has been […]
I wanted to share another brief video by Dr.Sheri Meyers, as I feel this one is also very good and is one that I can really relate to. She mentions that people who get involved in any type of affair usually have something that is missing in their relationship with their partner which they subsequently […]
This post may not be appropriate, however sometimes it’s nice to add a little humor when the content is so serious. I did not intend to make fun of Doug or make him look stupid, even though he was! I just think some of the things he said were humorous. It’s true that when you […]
Hi there, After Linda discovered my emotional affair with Tanya, she became a research fanatic. She scoured the Internet for hours at a time trying to find anything that would help our situation and offer advice on how to heal the pain that she was feeling. I reluctantly read several of them, but most of […]
Search Our Site
This short guide tells you what you need to know to survive the affair, heal yourself and emerge on the other side a stronger person.
- It’s Tough To Stop an Emotional Affair March 15, 2011
- When the Other Woman Becomes the Wife September 6, 2012
- Real Reasons the Emotional Affair Happened February 2, 2012
- Staying After Cheating: Is It the Right Thing to Do? October 11, 2016
- How Does A Betrayed Spouse Heal from Cheating? July 5, 2013
- Open House Discussion August 28, 2013
- Does the Other Woman Play A Role In an Affair or Does the Blame Land Solely on the Cheating Husbands? YOU Decide July 19, 2016
- Discussion: Why Do Men and Women Cheat? October 5, 2011
- Danger Ahead – You Can Live Without Your Spouse, But Not Without Yourself May 23, 2017
- Darling You’ve Got to Let Me Know: Should I stay or should I go? – You Decide May 16, 2017
- Translating Affair Speak – Who Are You and What Have You Done With My Spouse? May 9, 2017
- Open ‘Mic’ Discussion #27 May 2, 2017
- Looks Like the Honeymoon Phase is Coming to an End April 25, 2017
- The Big Five: Gottman’s Communication Techniques to Talk about Infidelity April 18, 2017
- You Decide: Ron and Maria – Living in Affair Limbo April 11, 2017
- Is It Possible that Adult ADHD Contributed to an Affair? April 4, 2017
- Rachel: Thank you all for the great comments. It Is a goo...
- Sarah P.: I forgot to tell the best part of the story. Somet...
- TryingHard: Sarah-- that is a hilarious story of Karma at its...
- Sarah P.: Hi TFW and Trying, The comment was meant for bo...
- Sarah P.: Hi Trying, I think in the past it must have bee...
- Sarah P.: Rachel, Congratulations!! I love how God steppe...
- Sarah P.: TryingHard, Everything you said it true. And I ...
- Sarah P.: Shifting, It's always amazing to me how many w...
- Affair Signs
- After the Affair
- Catch a Cheating Spouse
- Dealing with Infidelity
- Emotional Affairs
- Ending an Affair
- Forgiving Infidelity
- Healing From Infidelity
- Marriage Building
- Our Emotional Affair Story
- Preventing Infidelity
- Save Your Marriage
- Self Help
- Sex and Marriage
- Surviving an Affair