Having Trouble Understanding What the Heck Your Cheating Spouse is Thinking?
Join the club. Sometimes their behavior makes absolutely no logical sense.
Here’s the typical scenario we see played out over and over again - in 20 words or less… Spouse has an affair. Spouse gets caught. Spouse just wants to move on.
However, the betrayed spouse can't "just move on." They need to know the when’s, the why’s, the how’s and the where’s.
At the core of their quest for understanding is the need to know what in the heck is (was) going through the brain of their unfaithful spouse.
It’s this understanding of the unfaithful person’s mind that we’re going to try and help you with right now.
So, we’re not going to bore you with some really long “sales page” touting all the benefits and features of this particular resource we put together for you.
We think you can see the importance of knowing the information that this type of guide contains.
It’s really very simple...
Introducing: "Inside the Mind of the Unfaithful: Understanding Why Cheaters Do What They Do"
This is a program where Doug and Tim share their experiences as ex-wayward spouses and answer the top 11 burning questions betrayed spouses typically have for the cheater (as determined from a recent survey).
In addition, Doug interviews seven female unfaithful spouses (and/or "other women") and gets their stories and what was/is going through their minds prior to, during and after their affairs.
All of these very personal stories are delivered via audio (MP3 format) with transcripts (PDF format) so you can listen and/or read the material.
They answer the following burning questions:
- How does an otherwise good person wind up having an affair?
- Does the affair just happen, or does it happen deliberately?
- What did I do wrong? Wasn't I good enough? How could you do this to your family? Didn’t you think of me? How can you give up everything for this other person?"
- When the affair is discovered, why is it so hard to decide whether to be with the affair partner or your spouse?
- Why can it be so hard for the unfaithful partner to let go of those feelings for the other person and make a commitment back to the marriage?
- Why is it so hard for the unfaithful to talk about the affair?
- Why is it so hard for the unfaithful person to tell the truth and just be fully honest?
- So how can the betrayed motivate the cheater to talk about the affair in an honest fashion?
- How can the cheater get to the point where they look within and begin to figure things out – to “get it” – and begin to make the changes necessary to understand why they did what they did?
- How does a couple rediscover the love for one another after an affair?
- How do you know that you are not going to cheat again?
- Any many, many more!
Thank you Doug for your brilliant audio"Inside the Mind of an Unfaithful Spouse." I received so much insight into the exact experience I am going through with my wayward husband.Ally
"I just want to thank you for the best 19 dollars I've ever spent. It's been about 4 weeks since D-day for me and I am crying tears of pain and joy. I just read your manual and I am thankful to have someone else say I am not responsible for my spouse's betrayal. It's hard to believe but I keep telling that to myself. I am going to re-read it many times and am grateful you took time to help people in affair recovery!"- CB
Here’s exactly what you get...
And to provide even more value, we’ve thrown in these two extra resources:
Well, it’s quite simple actually. We want to make this eye-opening program available to anyone who needs help with understanding their cheating spouse … so we’ve kept the price as low as possible. So yes, it’s yours for just $19 today!
And that’s it…
No fine print…no “hidden trials”…no shenanigans. Just the information you need and want.
There's even a guarantee...
We understand that it’s not easy sometimes to make an investment, even one that only costs as much as a couple of sandwiches, fries and drinks.
So, you can try Inside the Mind of the Unfaithful: Understanding Why Cheaters Do What They Do absolutely risk free.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with this program, just shoot us an email and we will refund every penny of your purchase. No time limits. No questions asked. Pretty simple!
Please feel free to contact us by email at: support @ emotionalaffair.org if you have any questions about the program.
We look forward to sharing Inside the Mind of the Unfaithful: Understanding Why Cheaters Do What They Do with you and eventually hearing your success story of surviving and thriving after the affair!
To your healing!
Linda & Doug
NOTE: “Inside the Mind of the Unfaithful: Understanding Why Cheaters Do What They Do” and the supplemental materials are delivered in digital format via an Instantly Downloadable PDF file. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to the book and all the bonuses onto your computer.
** You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view materials in PDF format, and a video and/or audio program (such as Windows Media Player) to listen to recordings.
Please also note that every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential. As with any book or program, there is no certain guarantee that you will achieve specific results.