It’s hard to believe that another month has flown by. So…It’s that time again to talk about whatever you want to talk about!
This is Open Mic #16 and we hope that there are some things that are going on that you can either ask questions about or share your experiences with everyone.
Valentine’s Day is coming up this weekend and that can be a tough day for many of you. Perhaps you can share your thoughts and feelings about that day and how you plan to approach it.
Otherwise, the floor is all yours!
Feel free to discuss…
- What’s on your mind?
- Have any successes to share? Big or small.
- Got a question? Ask it.
- Do you have any problems or situations that you’d like the community to offer their opinions on?
- Any good books you’d like to discuss?
- What are you and/or your spouse doing to further the healing and recovery in your relationship?
- What’s working or not working?
- Has your therapist given you any good advice or exercises that the rest of the readers might benefit from?
- What has your spouse done lately that really pisses you off?
- What has your spouse done lately to make you really happy?
Please don’t be shy. If there is anything whatsoever on your mind, please leave a comment below.
Linda & Doug