It’s hard to believe that our last Open ‘Mic’ Discussion was all the way back in February. So let’s get to it again!
We were contacted a while back by Darylevuanie Johnson, a licensed professional counselor who helps individuals recover from the impact of infidelity in his practice.
At this moment, he is a doctoral student at Northcentral University and is conducting an online survey relative to forgiveness after infidelity. He needs at least 100 individuals to complete the survey to make the results significant. So, he asked us for some assistance.
If you don’t mind, please take a few minutes to complete Darylevuanie’s survey: https://ncu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3K4GShQvS9kWtEN
Now on to the open discussion…
In case you didn’t know, or are new to our site, the open discussion is where you guys call the shots and discuss the topics that you want to discuss.
We know there must be some things that are going on that you can either ask questions about, share your experiences – or maybe just do a little venting. Anyways, the floor is all yours!
Feel free to discuss anything…
- What’s on your mind?
- What are you struggling with?
- Have any success stories to share? Big or small. (We especially want to hear some of these!)
- Wanna share any lessons you’ve learned recently?
- Got a question? Ask it.
- Do you have any problems or situations that you’d like the community to offer their opinions on?
- Any good books you’d like to discuss?
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
- What are you and/or your spouse doing to further the healing and recovery in your relationship?
- What’s working or not working?
- Has your therapist given you any good advice or exercises that the rest of the readers might benefit from?
- What has your spouse done lately that really pisses you off?
- What has your spouse done lately to make you really happy?
- Tell us a little about yourself.
- Everything and anything is on the table for discussion!
Please don’t be shy. If there is anything whatsoever on your mind, please leave a comment below.
But..before you do, don’t forget the survey: https://ncu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3K4GShQvS9kWtEN
Linda & Doug