It’s here! We’re very excited today to share with you our first real e-book, which was written specifically with the Emotional Affair Journey community in mind.
The roots of Journey to Trust: Rebuilding Trust After an Affair literally go back several months ago when we decided it was time that someone created a specific resource to help people rebuild trust after infidelity based on the experiences from someone who has actually done it.
Since that time, we’ve interacted with hundreds of you to learn about what trust related issues you are dealing with.
We quickly realized that Doug and I shared most of the same struggles after his emotional affair, and it also was evident that we have had a lot of success and learned some valuable lessons that would help other couples in the same boat.
Check Out the Book and a Free Sample
Rather than getting into detail here about the e-book, I’m going to ask that you please click here and go read all about it. If you decide you’d like to purchase it, you can take advantage of a very special introductory price that will only be offered this week.
While you’re there, you can check out the table of contents and a free excerpt from the book to see if it’s something that you think will benefit you. I think it will!
If you want the Reader’s Digest version of what you’ll find when you click over, here you go:
- Journey to Trust: Rebuilding Trust After an Affair will help you understand the level of trust in your relationship, the barriers that exist to trusting again, why trusting yourself is so very important and what your spouse needs to do to help you to rebuild trust.
- It will give you practical, real-life strategies and exercises based on our own experiences that will help you create an environment that promotes the restoration of trust.
- It comes with six other awesome trust and affair recovery enhancing bonuses.
- It’s available at a 50% discount until Friday, June 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
- It comes with a 100% money-back guarantee with no strings attached so there’s no risk to you.
This book definitely would not have been possible without all of the discussions and feedback we’ve received here on the site, through email, mentoring and on Twitter. The Emotional Affair Journey community is an awesome bunch of people and we know that if Journey to Trust: Rebuilding Trust After an Affair gives you even a fraction of the help, hope and encouragement that you’ve provided us over the past year and-a-half, that it will be a huge success.
Thank you for your incredible support!