By Sarah P. It’s almost always a struggle for couples to communicate about topics that matter to one but not the other, especially if this topic references past hurts. Unfortunately, just talking about such heated topics can cause a fight. When marriage becomes one fight after another, most couples withdraw from hot topics. After all, […]
A betrayed spouse writes to his wife as to why it’s so important for him to know the details of the affair. We’ve addressed the importance of full disclosure by the cheater a few times. In fact, Sarah P. wrote a nice article as recently as April. But the other day we came across a wonderful letter […]
We wanted to thank everyone who took the time to respond to our most recent survey. There are always some interesting takeaways (interpretations) when we do these things and this one didn’t disappoint. We’re not going to address every question, but will touch on the ones we thought you’d be most interested in. Even so, […]
In our recent book, Healing from an Affair – A cheater’s guide to helping your spouse heal from your affair, we establish 27 tasks that a cheater must be willing to do in order to heal. One of the top tasks was to talk about the affair, your feelings and your relationship issues. Unfortunately, most […]
Hey everybody. We are taking this week off for a family vacation. We will be white water rafting, kayaking, camping and whatever other outdoor pursuits strike our fancy. While we are away, we will post a combination of guest posts and some older posts that we hope you will find helpful. Today we have a […]
Search Our Site
This short guide tells you what you need to know to survive the affair, heal yourself and emerge on the other side a stronger person.
- It’s Tough To Stop an Emotional Affair March 15, 2011
- When the Other Woman Becomes the Wife September 6, 2012
- Real Reasons the Emotional Affair Happened February 2, 2012
- Staying After Cheating: Is It the Right Thing to Do? October 11, 2016
- How Does A Betrayed Spouse Heal from Cheating? July 5, 2013
- Open House Discussion August 28, 2013
- Does the Other Woman Play A Role In an Affair or Does the Blame Land Solely on the Cheating Husbands? YOU Decide July 19, 2016
- Discussion: Why Do Men and Women Cheat? October 5, 2011
- Looks Like the Honeymoon Phase is Coming to an End April 25, 2017
- The Big Five: Gottman’s Communication Techniques to Talk about Infidelity April 18, 2017
- You Decide: Ron and Maria – Living in Affair Limbo April 11, 2017
- Is It Possible that Adult ADHD Contributed to an Affair? April 4, 2017
- Musings on Infidelity: Affairs Are Not Original and Not Excusable March 28, 2017
- Struggling to Heal? You Have to Reach! March 21, 2017
- The Last of the Four Horsemen: Stonewalling March 14, 2017
- You Decide: Is it an emotional affair or not? March 7, 2017
- Wounded: Trying Hard Thanks again for all of the great adv...
- TheFirstWife: Robert. Sorry to hear that the affair has continue...
- TryingHard: Robert--I am so sorry she continues to lie to you....
- Robert M.: Wow! This really hits home. My wife admitted to ...
- Shifting Impressions: April You are in a really difficult situation. Th...
- Kay: This explains exactly what I'm going through! "S...
- April: My H had an EA with the ex wife of his brother who...
- Sarah P.: Hi TFW, What's interesting is a wife is expect...
- Affair Signs
- After the Affair
- Catch a Cheating Spouse
- Dealing with Infidelity
- Emotional Affairs
- Ending an Affair
- Forgiving Infidelity
- Healing From Infidelity
- Marriage Building
- Our Emotional Affair Story
- Preventing Infidelity
- Save Your Marriage
- Self Help
- Sex and Marriage
- Surviving an Affair