We’ve reached a bit of a milestone here at Emotional Affair Journey… This is post number 1000! Almost 6 years. About 800,000 words. Over 33,000 comments. Over 6 million page views. Wow! Who da thunk it? Never in a million years did we think we’d still have this site after almost 6 years. And to […]
Occasionally I like to look at the stats of our blog to get a snapshot of what’s going on from a readership standpoint and to determine if there are any technical issues that need to be addressed or if there are any updates that need to be done, etc. One of the things I like […]
I can remember it like it was yesterday… It was just after 2:00 in the morning and I couldn’t sleep. Something Doug said earlier that evening just didn’t sit right with me. He’d also been acting quite strange lately. I had a gnawing feeling in my gut that something just wasn’t right. I quietly slipped […]
We wanted to thank everyone who took the time to respond to our most recent survey. There are always some interesting takeaways (interpretations) when we do these things and this one didn’t disappoint. We’re not going to address every question, but will touch on the ones we thought you’d be most interested in. Even so, […]
Impressive title, eh? (Maybe not so much) Every now and then we like to take the pulse of the readers by taking a reader survey. So this week, in lieu of a discussion topic, we’d appreciate it very much if you could help us out and take this 38-question survey. We know, that seems like […]
Here are the results of the survey we published last week. I can’t really say that there were any Earth-shattering surprises, though I still feel that the results are interesting and we can possibly make some further assumptions or takeaways from the results. We’d be interested in hearing any comments you might have regarding the […]
Hi! We’re Linda and Doug and the purpose of this site is to share our story in the hopes that it will help those who are suffering, or have suffered from an emotional affair – or any type of affair for that matter. What may be unique about this blog, is that we will share […]
It’s here! We’re very excited today to share with you our first real e-book, which was written specifically with the Emotional Affair Journey community in mind. The roots of Journey to Trust: Rebuilding Trust After an Affair literally go back several months ago when we decided it was time that someone created a specific […]
After a lot of hard work and navigating through loads of technical stuff, we’re happy to let you all know that our new e-book, Journey to Trust: Rebuilding Trust After an Affair is just about ready. We’re just putting the finishing touches on the book and the associated website and at this point we plan […]
We’re happy to be able to offer our first e-book, “The Emotional Affair Journey Handbook” — it’s a series of our best articles on various aspects of healing and recovery from marital affairs, as well as how to save your marriage. In addition, the first chapter is the complete untold account of how Doug’s emotional […]
Search Our Site
This short guide tells you what you need to know to survive the affair, heal yourself and emerge on the other side a stronger person.
- It’s Tough To Stop an Emotional Affair March 15, 2011
- When the Other Woman Becomes the Wife September 6, 2012
- Real Reasons the Emotional Affair Happened February 2, 2012
- Staying After Cheating: Is It the Right Thing to Do? October 11, 2016
- How Does A Betrayed Spouse Heal from Cheating? July 5, 2013
- Open House Discussion August 28, 2013
- Does the Other Woman Play A Role In an Affair or Does the Blame Land Solely on the Cheating Husbands? YOU Decide July 19, 2016
- Discussion: Why Do Men and Women Cheat? October 5, 2011
- The Runaway Spouse Syndrome July 18, 2017
- Open ‘Mic’ Discussion #28 July 11, 2017
- Affair Trauma Part 3: What I Learned at the Gottman Affair Trauma Seminar July 4, 2017
- What to Do After a Failed Confrontation? You Decide! June 27, 2017
- Affair Trauma Part 2: Can’t Fight This Feeling Anymore June 20, 2017
- What Were You Thinking? Did You Think of Me? June 13, 2017
- Trauma Series Part One: PTSD and Affairs June 6, 2017
- Codependency: Don’t Fall Into This Trap – 5 Steps to Codependency Recovery May 30, 2017
- Sarah P.: Hi TryingHard, I got quite a chuckle from this ...
- Bb52: Mike, I want to thank you for appologizing to all ...
- Shifting Impressions: Mike, again...everything the TFW said. Yes, fi...
- JessieR: Six months after D day (3 month emotional/web base...
- JoanJ: I had no clue when I met my Husband 28 years ago, ...
- TryingHard: Hi Here To Heal First welcome to the group to w...
- TheFirstWife: Mike. For so many peoole A are deal breakers. No ...
- Here To Heal: Hi Trying Hard WOW! I'm in awe that you survive...
- Affair Signs
- After the Affair
- Catch a Cheating Spouse
- Dealing with Infidelity
- Emotional Affairs
- Ending an Affair
- Forgiving Infidelity
- Healing From Infidelity
- Marriage Building
- Our Emotional Affair Story
- Preventing Infidelity
- Save Your Marriage
- Self Help
- Sex and Marriage
- Surviving an Affair