So it must be that time again to talk about whatever you want to talk about!
This is Open Mic #17 and we know there must be some things that are going on that you can either ask questions about, share your experiences – or maybe just do a little venting.
Anyways, the floor is all yours!
Feel free to discuss…
- What’s on your mind?
- Have any successes to share? Big or small.
- Got a question? Ask it.
- Do you have any problems or situations that you’d like the community to offer their opinions on?
- Any good books you’d like to discuss?
- What are you and/or your spouse doing to further the healing and recovery in your relationship?
- What’s working or not working?
- Has your therapist given you any good advice or exercises that the rest of the readers might benefit from?
- What has your spouse done lately that really pisses you off?
- What has your spouse done lately to make you really happy?
- Spring break is coming up…Any vacations planned?
- It’s March Madness. What college basketball team is going to win it all?
Please don’t be shy. If there is anything whatsoever on your mind, please leave a comment below.
Linda & Doug